Ride the Vibe
Exciting Motorcycle Stunt Show!
Based out of Golden, BC, over the past 7 years lead performer & owner Sam King has gained prestigious results in national and international competition. He has traveled throughout Australia, Canada, Indonesia, China, and Europe competing in International Competitions, hosting ride schools and also partaking in demonstrations and entertainment shows. He is the current Canadian Motorcycle-Trials champion, and one of his more notable performance contracts was performing in a circus-themed Hotel/Amusement park in China – for 10 months he performed night after night in a stadium to an enthusiastic 6000-person crowd.
Ride the Vibe Quick Facts
- Unique and exciting. A huge adrenaline rush for your audience.
- Scalable to include single or multiple rider packages.
- Spectators stand only 15 feet away from the action.
- The intimate, close-up nature makes it affordable and takes up a small venue footprint.
- Multiple unique shows per day, featuring unique technical maneuvers and obstacles.
- Includes their custom-built bus and all PA equipment, plus MC/announcer.
A unique and exciting motorcycle stunt show where spectators stand less than 15 feet from the action!
More About Ride the Vibe
Ride the Vibe can perform multiple shows per day with each show featuring a unique display of technical maneuvers and obstacles, including leaps onto their custom-built bus and helmet-scraping backflips sure to thrill your audience. Single rider and multiple rider packages are available. Stunt bus and all PA equipment are included and an MC/announcer can be provided.
The intimate, close-up nature of this show creates a personal, more memorable experience for your audience while taking up a much smaller footprint and being more affordable than a large scale motorcycle show that requires a stadium or grandstand.
Sample of awards placements in competitions
- 1st place, Western Canadian Moto-Trials nationals – 2017
- 3rd place, Enduro-X Western Canadian National Championship
- 2nd place, Western Canadian Moto-Trials nationals – 2016
- 1st place, (day 1) Western Canadian Moto-Trials nationals – 2015
- 2nd place, (day 2) Western Canadian Moto-Trials nationals – 2015
- 1st place, Outlaw Moto-Trials championships – 2015
- 2nd place, Indonesian Enduro-X Nationals – 2015
- 2nd place, Superstars Canada – 2014
- 3rd place, Western Canadian Trials Nationals – 2014
- 1st place, 250cc Australian National Championships – 2010
- 1st place, Junior Australian National Championships – 2008
- Ride the Vibe’s fee range is $3000 – $5000 + GST depending on number of riders and performance sets. Multiple day pricing is available, please contact us to discuss.
- Travel and accommodations may be extra where applicable, contact us for details.
- If the fee falls outside your budget, please call us to discuss this. Depending on a few factors (including the day of the week, the nature of your event, and how it fits with the artist’s touring schedule) we can occasionally negotiate a reduced fee.
- We also offer a variety of other artists whose entertainment styles and fees may be a better fit for your event. We invite you to call us to discuss your event so that we can help you provide an unforgettable experience for your guests.
“Working with Ride The Vibe was a fantastic experience. They were very professional, passionate, crowd engaging and truly understand how to do demonstrations – You can rest assured that you will get what you pay for with their services!”
Daniel Orchard – event vehicle specialist, Red Bull Canada.