If you want elegance and a sense of wonder to your event, we can put together a package that will take it beyond your expectations and provide your guests with an unforgettable experience. Browse the videos and photos to see the wide variety of circus acts that we offer. Packages can include roving entertainment, interactive characters, astounding stage shows, and more – and can be scaled to suit different budgets.
Circus Acts Quick Facts
- A great way to make your event an elegant experience that your guests will never forget.
- Packages can be scaled to suit any budget and size of event.
- Roving acts, stage performers, amazing costumes, and more.
- Browse the videos and photos in the bottom section for an idea of what is possible.
Give your guests a once-in-a-lifetime experience with a multi-act circus theme, including costumed roving performers and a world-class stage show. Smaller-scale events can be enhanced by something as simple as adding one roving performer to entertain as your guests arrive. We can provide anything in between, tailored to your event needs and budget.
More About Our Circus Acts
It’s hard to describe it all with words, so we encourage you to browse the images and video section below for some examples of what is possible. Then feel free to get in touch to discuss your event, budget, and what you had in mind so we can tailor a package for you. Here’s a sample of some of our acts:
Mango & Dango – highly engaging roving and world-class stage acts, including amazing balance and aerial acts.
Silver Starlets – female aerial acrobatics show filled with glam, glitz, glitter, and comedy on a 20 ft high trapeze rig.
NorthFIRE – high energy, beautifully choreographed fire show that can be scaled from 3-7 performers.
Hockey Circus Show – juggling flaming hockey sticks, amazing balance acts, and more, all in full hockey gear.
Isabella Hoops – amazing LED hooping show, beautifully choreographed with dazzling costumes and the latest techno beats.
Snow Circus – hilarious balancing & danger show, including acrobatic ladder tricks, irregular juggling, plate spinning, and more.
Lindsay Istace – fire dancing, contact juggling, sword swallowing, contortion, and audience participation.
Three Hat Circus – physical comedy, fire and LED acts, this amazing duo can also add costumed stilt-walking and roving to your event.
Kiki Outrageous – Fun 80’s themed show including hooping, acrobatics, and contortion all done to your favourite 80’s tunes.
Animal Cracker Conspiracy – giant mythological creatures brought to life by talented stilt-walking puppeteers.
- Standard fee range is $700-$6000 + GST, depending on number of performers and the scope of the event.
- Travel and accommodations may be extra where applicable, contact us for details.
- If the fee falls outside your budget, please call us to discuss this. Depending on a few factors (including the day of the week, the nature of your event, and how it fits with the artist’s touring schedule) we can occasionally negotiate a reduced fee.
- We also offer a variety of other artists whose entertainment styles and fees may be a better fit for your event. We invite you to call us to discuss your event so that we can help you provide an unforgettable experience for your guests.
“For the past six years, I’ve hired Mango and Dango to provide entertainment for Dos Equis events across the country. Not only have they delivered engaging, exciting, and memorable performances at every event, they always ALWAYS exceed our expectations. I can’t recommend them highly enough!”
Jesse Patch – Mirrorball
“The Silver Starlets are great entertainment for people of all ages. They get the audience involved with the show. They go above and beyond to entertain your customers.”
Mike Landa – The Greater Grand Forks Fair, North Dakota
“The stilt walkers were really neat, and it added a really cool aspect this year. The juggling stage show was amazing and we heard wonderful comments from the attendees.”
April McCloud – City of Lloydminster
“A smile per mile. The Hockey Circus Show thrills with a rare mix of talent and charisma. Best of all, it’s pure hockey! “
Ron MacLean – Host of Hockey Night In Canada and Coaches Corner