If you want your event to be fun, we can put together a package that will take it beyond your expectations and provide your guests with an unforgettable experience. Browse the videos and photos to see the wide variety of circus skills and acts that we offer. Packages can include roving entertainment, interactive characters, kids activity stations, astounding stage shows & more, and can be scaled to suit any budget.
Sideshow Carnival Quick Facts
- A great way to make your event a fun experience that your guests will never forget.
- Packages can be scaled to suit any budget and size of event.
- Roving acts, stage performers, kids activity stations, and more.
- Browse the videos and photos in the bottom section for an idea of what is possible.
More About Sideshow Carnival
Roving entertainment and interactive characters add wonderful ambience to any event.
Activity stations involve kids and families in a hands-on way and provide loads of fun for everyone.
A multi-act circus stage show can provide the perfect highlight to your event.
It’s hard to describe it all with words, so we encourage you to browse the bottom photo and video section for a sample of what is possible and to get your imagination going. Then feel free to get in touch to discuss your event, budget and what you had in mind so that we can tailor a package for you.
Sample of Performers
Hula Hoopers • Aerialists • Acrobatic Duos • Clowns • Contortionists • Dancers • Jugglers • Magicians • Meet and Greet Characters • Mimes • Stilt Walkers • Unicyclists •
Sample of Activities/Stations
Face Painting • Glitter Tattoos • Balloon Twisting • Giant Bubbles • Circus Play Centre • Hula Hoop Play Centre •
- Standard fee range is $500-$6000 + GST, depending on number of performers and the scope of the event.
- Travel and accommodations may be extra where applicable, contact us for details.
- If the fee falls outside your budget, please call us to discuss this. Depending on a few factors (including the day of the week, the nature of your event, and how it fits with the artist’s touring schedule) we can occasionally negotiate a reduced fee.
- We also offer a variety of other artists whose entertainment styles and fees may be a better fit for your event. We invite you to call us to discuss your event so that we can help you provide an unforgettable experience for your guests.
Contact Us to discuss booking Sideshow Carnival for your event.
“Sideshow Carnival was my favorite act from Canada Day. The audience raved with many positive comments. The performers also went above and beyond including more than they had to in the performances – they were the highlight from Canada Day 2016”
Alicja Broda - Town of Edson
“Sideshow Carnival was great. The circus acts, robot dancer, stilt walker and fire dancer were a huge hit with both the attendees and exhibitors. SaFire, Michael and Celene were a pleasure to work with and have onsite. Thank you to you for being so organized and professional and for helping provide some great entertainment for this event. We will certainly get in touch with you for some of our future events”
Alexadra Rachey - Spark Events at the Land of Opportunity Trade Show & Expo 2016
”They provided roving entertainment in the form of stilt walking, LED hula hoop act, a magician and a balloon artist. The performers were on-time, pleasant, enthusiastic and exceeded all of our expectations. The response from our guests and committee was all positive and our committee would not hesitate to contact you again for any future events.”
Amanda Gigliotti - 2013 Cirque de Noel Entertainment Planning Committee
“Your roving acts and stage show command such energy and warmth that really drew the crowd to watch you perform. We received many wonderful comments, you truly left a lasting impression with our audience. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Marla Welk - Chair, Carlton Park Grand Opening, COCL