Meet Dirt Road Angels
Dirt Road Angels are an energetic, estrogen-infused country music act that is taking Western Canada by storm. They have been nominated for Alberta Country Music Association (ACMA) Group of the Year in 2017, 2016 & 2015 as well as a Fans Choice Award. With two successful CD releases under their belt and an upcoming third album, these ladies rock every stage with their infectious energy, enthusiasm and camaraderie, and their blend of lush harmonies is truly angelic.
Dirt Road Angels Quick Facts
- High quality band. Professional. Classy. Respectful.
- Great music, lush harmonies, energetic stage show, and fun on-stage camraderie
- Can provide a full country-music show or include some classic rock & pop songs in the mix
- Can provide up to three hours of material
- Sound system and production can be provided for an additional fee
- Great alternative to a generic cover band – your guests get a much higher quality, more memorable experience.
With a huge song-list to pull from, Dirt Road Angels will provide a fun evening of great music for your guests, whether you want a full-on country show or want to mix it up with some classic pop tunes to supply a little something for everyone.
More About Dirt Road Angels
From their choreographed stage show to their flawless harmonies, Dirt Road Angels supply a high-energy spectacle that will make your event an evening to remember. Great audience interaction will make your guests feel like they’re part of the show.
Dirt Road Angels have enjoyed sharing the stage with some of Canada’s top country acts such as Kira Isabella, Tim Hicks, High Valley, Boom Chucka Boys, Duane Steele, The Road Hammers, Aaron Pritchett, and Doc Walker, as well as U.S. acts Blackjack Billy, Collin Raye, Aaron Tippin, Sammy Kershaw, and more.
Sample of Past Performances
• National anthem at Edmonton Eskimos CFL football game • Alberta Country Music Association FanFest • Spruce Grove Chamber of Commerce Gala • Tom Cochrane VIP After-Party • Canadian Rockies Music Festival • Festival Place Patio Series • Roots & Boots Tour • Beaumont Blues Festival • Blueberry Bluegrass Music Festival • Music on the River in Enderby, BC • Athabasca River Rats Festival • Festival of Trees • Rose City Rumble • River City Roundup • Canadian Finals Rodeo • Rainmaker Rodeo • plus many casinos, theatres, and gala events across Western Canada •
Here are some examples of the country and pop songs that Dirt Road Angels perform, contact us for a full repertoire list. The group also has a number of great original songs that they can throw into the mix.
• A Little Too Late (Tanya Tucker) • Blame it on your Heart (Patty Loveless) • Bye Bye (Jo Dee Messina) • Breathless (The Corrs) • Better Things to Do (Terri Clark) • Country Girl Shake It (Luke Brian) • Canadian Girls (Dean Brody) • Dear Future Husband (Meghan Trainor) • Do You Love Me (The Contours) • Folsom Prison (Johnny Cash) • Got a Feelin' (Tim Hicks) • Good Hearted Woman (Leanne Rimes) • Heart Break (Lady Antebellum) • Hit Me With your Best Shot (Pat Benatar) • Here For A Good Time (Terri Clark) • Its a Heartache – (Trick Pony) • I Want A Man (Lace) • Keep Me Rockin (Patricia Conroy) • Lets Go to Vegas (Faith Hill) • Little White Church (Little Big Town) • Mi Vida Loca (Pam Tillis) • Nothing Better to Do (LeAnn Rimes) • One that I Want (Grease) • Poor Poor Pitiful Me (Terri Clark)• Piece of my Heart (Janis Joplin) • Rocky Top (Heather Edwards) • Rowdy (Gretchen Wilson) • Roxy Roller (Sweeney Todd) • Some days you Gotta Dance (Dixie Chicks) • Sweet Child of Mine (Guns N' Roses) • Seven Bridges Road (Eagles) • Shake it Off (Taylor Swift) • Swingin’ (LeAnn Rimes) • That’s What I Like About You (Trisha Yearwood) • Two More Bottles of Wine (Martina McBride) • Testify to Love (Wynonna Judd) • Tumble and Roll (Carolyn Dawn Johnson) • What I Like About You (Lilix) • When Will I Be Loved (Vince Gill) • White Liar (Miranda Lambert) • Wild Angels (Martina McBride) • Who Needs You (Lisa Brokop) • Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under (Shania) • You Shook Me All Night Long (ACDC) •
- $3500 - $5000 + GST
- Travel and accommodations may be extra where applicable, contact us for details.
- If the fee falls outside your budget, please call us to discuss this. Depending on a few factors (including the day of the week, the nature of your event, and how it fits with the artist’s touring schedule) we can occasionally negotiate a reduced fee.
- We also offer a variety of other artists whose entertainment styles and fees may be a better fit for your event. We invite you to call us to discuss your event so that we can help you provide an unforgettable experience for your guests.
“At the 2016 Reunion of Professional Entertainers (ROPE) Jam, the Dirt Road Angels were unanimously heralded as ‘The most exciting and entertaining act that has ever performed on our stage!’ The intense inferno that they lit onstage quickly spread like wildfire through the audience, building to a fever pitch and prompting the ensuing encores. It is my hope that the Angels will embellish our stage again for as many command performances as they would like to offer up.”
Roy Powell - MPAACT Music, SMI Publishing, ROPE Jam event coordinator
“Not only do they have excellent four part harmonies, they have a nice high energy vibe and a friendly stage presence that keeps the crowd very much entertained. An additional asset is that they mix and mingle with their fans, which is very much appreciated. It’s easy to tell that they love what they do and work well together as a team.”
Norm Sliter - president, Blueberry Bluegrass & Country Music Festival
”It is my opinion, of 30 plus years in the music industry, that the Dirt Road Angels are one of the most exciting and flamboyant groups in Canada today. Following the momentum of their debut album which garnered them much attention as well as significant live performance opportunities, Dirt Road Angels are poised to impact the Canadian music scene.”
Randy J Martin - CEO/President, Karizma Entertainment