Custom Themed Events
If you have a theme for your event, we can put together a package that will take it beyond your expectations and provide your guests with an unforgettable experience. Browse the videos and photos for a sample of some past events to give you an idea of what is possible, but you are by no means limited to what you see here. Packages can include roving entertainment, interactive characters, astounding stage shows & more, and can be scaled to suit any budget.
- A great way to give your guests an experience they’ll never forget.
- Packages can be scaled to suit any budget and size of event.
- Performers, costumes, décor that can be tailored to your theme
- Roving acts, living statues, stage performers, activity stations, and more.
- Browse the videos and photos in the bottom section for an idea of what is possible.
Roving entertainment and interactive characters add wonderful ambience to any event.
Activity stations involve your guests in a hands-on way and provide loads of fun for everyone.
An elegant stage show can provide the perfect highlight to your evening.
We can provide a range of skills and acts and can create one-of-a-kind costuming to match your theme.
It’s hard to describe it all with words, so we encourage you to browse the bottom photo and video section for a sample of what is possible and to get your imagination going. Then feel free to get in touch to discuss your event, budget and what you had in mind so that we can tailor a package for you.
Sample of Themes
Arabian Nights • Brazilian Carnival • Christmas • Circus Carnival • 1920’s • 1950’s & 60’s • Fire & Ice • Hawaiian Luau • Las Vegas • Medieval • Mardi Gras • Moulin Rouge • Winter Wonderland • Western • Tribal Jungle • Taste of Italy • Blacklight Parties • Hollywood Theme • and many more – just ask!
Sample of Roving and Ambient Characters
Living Statues • Stilt Walkers • Meet & Greet Characters • Jugglers • Western Characters • Magicians • Dancers • Mimes • Unicyclists • Showgirls • Clowns • Children’s Entertainers • Acrobatic Duos • Comedians • and many more – just ask!
Sample of Activities/Stations
Casino Games • Limbo contest • Hawaiian Lei’s • Square Dancing • Lasso/Whip Lessons • Children’s stations including Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, Balloon Twisting, Bubbles, etc • and many more – just ask!
- Standard fee range is $500-$6000 + GST, depending on number of performers and the scope of the event.
- Travel and accommodations may be extra where applicable, contact us for details.
- HOJA finds that a 60 minute show works well for most events, if you feel you need a longer show please call us to discuss this.
- If the fee falls outside your budget, please call us to discuss this. Depending on a few factors (including the day of the week, the nature of your event, and how it fits with the artist’s touring schedule) we can occasionally negotiate a reduced fee.
- We also offer a variety of other artists whose entertainment styles and fees may be a better fit for your event. We invite you to call us to discuss your event so that we can help you provide an unforgettable experience for your guests.
Contact Us to discuss booking Custom Themed Entertainment for your event.
“Thanks to you and your whole team for making our Carnival event a huge success! The feedback from our client has been stellar and the entertainment was top notch. From costumes to décor and performances, your team made a huge impact and kept our guests talking about the event afterwards. I would be thrilled to work with you again!”
Joanne, private event
”They provided roving entertainment in the form of stilt walking, LED hula hoop act, a magician and a balloon artist. The performers were on-time, pleasant, enthusiastic and exceeded all of our expectations. The response from our guests and committee was all positive and our committee would not hesitate to contact Sandra again for any future events.”
Amanda Gigliotti, 2013 Cirque de Noel Entertainment Planning Committee
“You were able to bring the them for our event to life and created exactly what we had envisioned. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with such a talented, artistic, and professional team!”
Paula Stodalka, Medicine Hat Chamber of Commerce
“Your roving acts and stage show command such energy and warmth that really drew the crowd to watch you perform. We received many wonderful comments, you truly left a lasting impression with our audience. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Marla Welk, Chair, Carlton Park Grand Opening, COCL
“Thanks to you and your team. You made my job easy.”
Irma Shaw, Alberta Motor Association